Friday, December 5, 2008

Just your average hairventful morning...

Well, my Uncle Myron got his Christmas wish...

So...while I was cleaning the kitchen, my darling daughters decided to follow mommy's example and trim their hair after I did it yesterday. Yeah, just in time for Christmas! Hark! The Hairless Angels Sing--

Here is Grace's impression of a Kung Fu Panda Ninja Warrior...definitely scary



The greatest part is that June is depressed because her hair is not as short as Grace's. She explains to me that she wants it shorter and lifts up her bangs to the roots.




She'll have to learn to live with disappointment--unless she decides to take scissors into her own hands.




7 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok,seriously, I was laughing so hard I almost wet my pants!!! The girls haircut is . . .WOW! And yes, what a special time of year for such a hairstyle change. That is what memories are made of right there. :)

Unknown said...

O my goodness.... that is such a girl thing to do!
a mom's most prized picture too.... you get to hold it over them for the rest of their lives.

Don't worry all my girls did that at least once....Mariah did it so often that she didn't have "normal hair for about 3 years. Just when it grew out she would whack it again.

I finally got it through her head that if she wanted it cut come to me and I would cut it.... and it taught me to let them have a haircut even if I wanted their hair to be long.

Enjoy it... they are sooo cute!

Tierra Lowry said...

OH MY GOSH! I was laughing forever. Sorry that it happened but it surely is inevitable. I am so not looking forward to that. I think I would cry.

Anonymous said...

Their hair is ghetto trailer park fabulous! I was laughing soooo hard!

Dave and Robin said...

That's my girls, there 100% REAL chips off the ole block. I have a wonderful memory I will share on my blog with my hair cut to the skin whaen I was 5 years old... Love Dad

Dave and Robin said...

http://davidjudkinsfamily.blogspot.com/

Grandpa's hair cut?

fuelMybrain said...

LOL!!! Your girls are hilar!
I'd tell people I cut it, and act like proud-mommy-the-fabulous- hair-cutter. Oh the reactions would be priceless.