Saturday, December 6, 2008

Just a Great Ending to a Crhairzy Day!

There's just something about Christmas lights....stockings are fun too!

After getting our hair under control we decided to decorate our house together...I had put it off because of complications from figuring out how to use our 2 ton garland.
I think it works. We even put our star up and our little olive wood nativity right under it.

(My little camera isn't the best, so pick your favorite--over exposed, blurry, or my favorite--both!)
The kids were SO excited about the decorations and ran down early this morning to turn them on---Merry Christmas Mom! =0) I just love my kids so much, they are the bright stars and sunshine of my life.
We also had just an amazing sunset that I got some pictures of---just beautiful.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Tasha,
Those pictures are just great!.. We sure do miss you and your darlings.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to your sweet family :) And what a beautiful sunset.

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Tasha! I found yer blog... totally kewl! I've had fun perusing it and reading stuff. You are a talented writer. You almost have me ready to go buy sardines! (I love smoked salmon)... but I'm still kind of chicken... tee hee

Borland family said...

I'm so happy I found your blog! We miss you! Looks like thigs are hoing VERY well for you. Can youbelieve the boys are 18 MONTHS!!!