Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving in the Greater Seattle Area...














I hope everyone had a wonderful time last week!

It was such a treat to go out to Seattle and visit with the Bates' Family for Thanksgiving! There were a few mishaps, but what holiday doesn't come with a few of those anyhow? Here are just a few snapshots of our fun over there.













Wouldn't you know it, once again, I enjoyed the family SO much I didn't take any shots of the dinner or the rest of the family on Thanksgiving Day! I hate that...but...I guess it's okay--sweet memories of family can be taken anywhere! I just keep telling myself that!

I also included our gingerbread house finale--the girls decorated the whole thing--pretty dang cute!

1 comment:

Tierra Lowry said...

Cute! I think we have the same gingerbread kit. We were going to do it last night but it got too late. I'm glad you had fun. We need to talk. I want to see how school is going.