Sunday, August 24, 2008

NO WAY! [Ohhh YES]....I have FINALLY given birth to a BLOG! May my soul rest in public peace forever.

Okay--

All of you pro-blogger friends, you know who you are, can officially fall off your chairs! I have succumbed to the psychotic and sinister world of BLOGGING. [incessant blistering shriek slowing fades--wait for it...] Feel free to shine and polish my "club member" badge and leave a frickin' comment! ;0p

I am fearful of addiction.

Many of you know that I do have an addictive personality. Usually to refined sugar products and undefiled laughter episodes. I suppose 'talking' could be included, but my Talkers Anonymous group says I'm making measurable progress. I definitely have to work on the "eat, drink and be merry", though, I'm fairly certain I don't drink; dunk, maybe.

So...now what?

I think my little nitro-intro is over and I can begin divulging my deepest and most intimate thoughts and feelings and experiences...

I'm going to bed.

**KISS** [blow].

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO Way!!!! No WAAAAY?! Is this truly my bff who has been so stubbornly against blogging that she has driven me crazy depriving me off all the blog worthy moments that I know exist on a daily basis? I have to feel somewhat responsible for your change of heart, and that makes me SMILE :)
I'm so excited, SO EXCITED, you just don't know! Welcome to the world of blogging my love . . . love you!!!

Tierra Lowry said...

Oh My Gosh..... You finally did it!!! I have to agree with Shannon. I don't have to bug you anymore. Apparently I wasn't the only one who was on your back. Thanks Shannon for helping.
Life is good as we know it now.
Addicting, no way. I am going to love reading what you have to say. You have a way of making me laugh.
Welcome, welcome.
Love you tons;)

Dave and Robin said...

Wow, cool, I haven't got there yet! I comment you Tash!
We look forward to reading about all your deepest thoughts and activities...thank you for sharing!
Hugs and tons of kisses!
Dad and Mom Judkins

Anonymous said...

You crack me up! While I think you are hilarious for starting a "I don't know why people have those things" blog, I will be shocked if you read Twilight.

Come on, just try it.

Twilight Lover

fuelMybrain said...

Good to have you aboard, looks like you have a knack for writing girl. Can't wait to be updated. :)