Sunday, August 24, 2008

I feel like we're jumping in with 8 feet...

So...most of you know that we're moving. I got the keys Friday and we decided to mock-"camp" at our new place that night.

WE LOVE OUR NEW HOME AND EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

I cannot relay the blessings that have been bestowed upon us over just the last 3 weeks. AMAZING! Family, friends, the ward and even strangers have helped us and wanted to contribute for us to succeed in every way possible. The Lord has touched people in miraculous ways and I am beside myself in awe at the power of the Lord in our lives. He has been with us every step of the way from the beginning and has magnified peace and security that "all will work out for our good".

It absolutely has and I cannot believe how far we've come in just 8 short months. I know we have a long, long way to go, but I also know that there are some perfectly sweet and fun days ahead.

Anyway, here are some fun pics of our new car, new area and new place. Enjoy, we are!!











3 comments:

Tierra Lowry said...

Not a bad little place. I'm guessing that it's 3 bedrooms? Good luck with the move and everything. I wish I could be there to help. Love ya tons.

fuelMybrain said...

Congrats on the new house!!! You guys must be exctatic!
I'd say I wish I was there to help you move, but I will just watch from affar as my packing peanut days are hopefully over for a while. ;D

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! I'm so happy this all worked out and that you are in a nice place. Wish I was there to help you!