Thursday, April 16, 2009

Better late than never....?

Well, I need to find a new way to keep up on this blog thing. Facebook has become SO fast and easy!! But I do have some family who do not have FB, so I need to repent.

There. Done. ;0)

Too bad it's not always that quick and easy, huh!?

So the short of it is, we're in spring semester with a new schedule and are doing well. Here's a few new pics---most are on FB, but I'll post them here too.

Hope all is well with all of you! xoxo

Tasha


4 comments:

Chrystina said...

I double post things on FB and the blog too.. just think of the blog as your "diary" of what you and the kids do, where as FB doesn't really keep a log! BTW.. did I mention that I love blogging. It's my "addiction of the week"... until I bought the Twilight DVD today. :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, better late than never!!!

Thanks for the update, loved the pics. Hope you have a wonderful day :)

((hugs))

fuelMybrain said...

Love the pics style; get a bunch in at once.

And yes, please do post on here... it's more fun than facebook we cause we get to read what's in your mind. :-D

Lowry Family said...

That's right you better repent. J/K
It's good to see more pictures. I'm so glad we got to talk the other day.
Love ya