Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Grades are in for Fall 2008...

With the Lord's miraculous blessings, I pulled a 3.78 (17 credits). I made the Dean's List (>3.5)!! My overall GPA, including my previous degree, is 3.6 (101 credits). I hope I can just keep the grades steady as I still have a ways to go.

Anyway, just thought I'd share the good news with everyone. It was a great semester and we're hoping for another one Winter 2009 with another 17 credits. We just keep praying for health, strength and safety.

Love to all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! You are doing an amazing job keeping up with everything. I know the Lord has blessed you greatly, but I also know that this is due to your diligence and faith, and determination to do what is right. I admire you more than you will ever know for how well you have handled everything Tash, seriously, you inspire me so much. Thank you for being such a special part of my life, and for being the wonderful example you are to me. Our 14 years of friendship remains one of my greatest blessings, and always will. Love you! {hugs}

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Congrats Tasha!! You are super smart and benevelant, virtuos, lovely and do good in all things!!! Hope to see you soon!!

Tierra Lowry said...

Yeah Tasha!!!! Congrats. You are such a smart person and it shows. I couldn't imagine doing what you are doing right now. Great job. Love you tons.
T