Sunday, October 26, 2008

First Installment...

It has taken us forever, but we finally went out yesterday and took some pictures. And of course as most people know with kids, there are few that really turn out well---where everyone is actually looking at the camera AND smiling a REAL smile, including the parent(s) as we try to help coax the kids.

So, we had only one that was pretty cute out of 10 shots and wouldn't you know it...blurry. That's Murphy's Law for ya! So we'll probably go out again this next week to try again. I think I will arm whoever the lucky photographer is with lollipops--that will get their attention!


Anyway, here's the best shot...enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even though it's blury, it's still CUTE!!! I wish I was there to snap some for you. Hope you guys are doing well. Miss you.

Tierra Lowry said...

What a cute bunch of Hansens. Miss you tons. We need to talk again.

Unknown said...

Great picture! Don't call it blurry, call it artistically soft focus...... yeah that will do!

Come out here and we will take some good pictures.... I come with my own lollipops!