Wednesday, October 1, 2008

7 Days into our Spectacular School Schedule


You may think I am being sarcastic, but I'm absolutely not!

We LOVE school! Grace, June, Peter and I all love going to our own special places and in turn love to return home together again.
What a sweet blessing it has been as I anticipated it to be a much more difficult adjustment. I was, of course, the one that took it the hardest and shed the most tears on our first day!
Here are a few recent pics of some fun homemade decor, our living room and the kids. Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers, once again, they have been heard and answered! We are SO happy and SO very busy---we love it! =0)

One other tid bit is that I have been called into the Primary as the chorister. Such a perfect calling for me right now! Especially, since I get to be involved with my own kids even during church. It's great to be in primary and be in such a fun and creative calling. Again, such a choice blessing for our family.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't need to tell you this, but you have a very adorable family!

Anonymous said...

I Love you all and I'm so glad you are all enjoying school. Thank you for the wonderful pictures.

Anonymous said...

Your house looks so cute! Thanks for sharing! And I hope you had yet another great week at school, I've been thinking of you lots. Call me and give me an update when you can. Love you!